Analysis: Xi Jinping visited Henan and took a “big black pot”

On May 12, Xi Jinping visited the Medical Saint Shrine and Nanyang Yibao Mugwort Products Company in Nanyang City to learn about the development of Chinese medicine. (Video screenshot)

During his recent visit to Nanyang, Henan Province, Xi Jinping praised the “South-North Water Transfer” project launched under Jiang Zemin, which was criticized by experts as an “ass-wiping” project. Commentators believe that Xi has taken another big bite out of the pot.

On May 14, the Communist Party media continued to report in high profile on Xi Jinping’s visit to Henan Province from May 12 to 13.

The report said Xi Jinping and his entourage were in Xichuan County, Nanyang City, on the 13th, where they visited the Taojiququan Head Junction Project, the Danjiangkou Reservoir and Zouzhuang Village in Jiuzhong Township. The village of Zouzhuang has a total of 175 households and 750 people, moved here in June 2011 because of the “South-to-North Water Diversion” project.

The report also said that Xi Jinping hosted a forum on the follow-up project of “South-to-North Water Diversion” during his visit to Nanyang.

Xi claimed at the symposium that since the completion and opening of the South-North Water Diversion Project, a total of more than 40 billion cubic meters of water has been transferred, directly benefiting 120 million people and playing an important role in economic and social development and ecological environmental protection, etc.

Voice of Hope published an analysis by commentator Situ Jian, who said that Xi Jinping has promoted this controversial project, which was launched under Jiang Zemin, but the controversial nature of the project has made it one of the biggest black pots of the Communist Party that has been passed down from generation to generation.

The so-called “South-North Water Transfer” is to pump water from China’s Jiang and Huai basins to drought-stricken northern and northwestern China.

Officially, the Communist Party claims that the “South-North Water Transfer” project cuts across the Yangtze, Huaihe, Yellow and Haihe river basins, and consists of three water transfer lines: the Eastern, Central and Western lines, with the cost of the Eastern and Central lines alone reaching 500 billion RMB, 2.5 times that of the much-criticized Three Gorges Project.

The “South-North Water Transfer” project was approved by then Communist Party leader Jiang Zemin in 2002 to supply water to Beijing on the pretext of hosting the Olympics, but the project was delayed until 2015.

According to reports, the South-North Water Transfer Project was a fiasco, a complete failure that could not be accounted for and could not be concluded.

At the end of 2015, the Xinjing News reported that Beijing citizens had been using southern water for nearly a year, and 866 million metric tons of southern water had come to Beijing after a lot of hard work, but not only was there a problem with the quality, the water often smelled bad, and even the amount of water delivered was “insufficient.

Wang Weiluo, a famous Chinese water expert, has also criticized the “South-North Water Transfer” as a failure because of its anti-terrain, insufficient water supply, serious water pollution and violation of sustainable development principles. The predatory exploitation of resources is a matter of extinction, and Jiang Zemin has launched this “ass-wiping” project in order to solve many problems.

Wang Weiluo estimates that this follow-up project may require up to one trillion dollars, which will ultimately be paid for by the people. For the Chinese Communist Party’s powerful elites, they only care about making profits from investment, boosting GDP growth and creating so-called model projects.

Wang also said that a flood in the future would cause a great ecological disaster, either the flood would wash away the main canal, or the main canal would intercept the flood and submerge the town.

Jaleaed Diamond, a member of the American Academy of Sciences, said the flooding would cause a great ecological disaster. Jaleaed Diamond, a member of the American Academy of Sciences, and several Chinese seismologists, including Liu Sumei and Xu Lihua, have predicted that the South-North Water Diversion Project will cause an ecological catastrophe and could trigger an earthquake of magnitude 4 or higher.

Commentator Situ Jian thus questioned, “Is that such a big black pot that Xi Jinping is willing to take?”

In fact, several analysts say that Xi has already taken a number of big black pots.

Xi Jinping has taken at least eight big black pots

In two articles since 2020, commentator Wang Youqun took stock of the fact that Xi Jinping has taken at least eight big black pots.

In an article published on May 29, 2020, Wang Youqun said that in the first five years of Xi Jinping’s rule, more than 440 officials at the vice provincial (ministerial) level and above were investigated and punished, most of whom were promoted and reappointed by Jiang Zemin and Zeng Qinghong, and most of whom followed Jiang in his persecution of Falun Gong.

Although the CCP is still persecuting Falun Gong in these five years, this account should be mainly on the heads of Jiang Zeng and his cronies. But on October 31, 2017, once the 19th CPC National Congress was over, Xi Jinping led the six new CCP Standing Committee members to the former site of the Great Communist Party of China in Shanghai and raised his fist to swear to fight for communism for life. Since then, one wrong step has been made until today.

Wang Youqun said that after the 19th National Congress, the CCP continues to persecute Falun Gong, and Xi Jinping can hardly be blamed for this account.

Now the time has come for the free world, led by the United States, to settle the score with the CCP. And the time has come for Xi Jinping to settle the score for the 99-year history of the CCP.

Wang Youqun said, “During the Mao era, the killing of more than 80 million Chinese was the first big black pot; during the Deng Xiaoping era, the June 4 massacre was the second big black pot; during the Jiang Zemin era, the mass organ harvesting of Falun Gong practitioners was the third big black pot; Jiang Zemin’s betrayal of the country was the fourth big black pot; Jiang Zemin’s indulgence in corruption was the fifth big black pot.

The suppression of Hong Kong and the destruction of the “Pearl of the Orient” is the sixth big black pot.

On April 10 of the same year, Wang Youqun said in an article that Xi Jinping had been in power for more than seven years and that there were two “big black pots” that some people were trying hard to make Xi take.

The Chinese Communist Party’s concealment of the epidemic, suppression of truth-tellers, and dissemination of false information have led to the spread of the “Chinese Communist virus” around the world, causing incalculable damage to life, property, economy, and spirit. In addition, Jiang Zemin should have taken the blame for the persecution of Falun Gong.

However, Xi Jinping is still persecuting Falun Gong even though he is in a position of great power, and Xi must admit this responsibility.

Wang Youqun said that these two “big black pots” are unforgivable sins; if they are carried, they will be tried in China and possibly in the International Criminal Court; in the end, they will ruin his reputation and break his family.

The article says, “I wonder if Xi Jinping has really thought about the weight of these two black pots and the magnitude of their sins. In today’s critical situation where China’s economy is in decline and public discontent is boiling over, everyone is looking forward to the collapse of the CCP. When the CCP collapses, what will happen to Xi, who will be burdened with two major black pots? One can only imagine.